View Profile chahleybros

2 Movie Reviews

Honestly waiting for a full on Ren & Stimpy-esq short with Joel destroying Vin while talking about Fist of the North Star. You nail this style so well and it warms my heart seeing Joel's extreme facial contortions while he screams. Keep up the fantastic work Zeurel! <(O-O<)

This is such A great video and combined with a Remix of the Tetris theme and the Tetris'D game is a win win! 5 stars!

5 Audio Reviews

Very lovely synth track! Feels just a tad too short. <(Q-Q<)

Otherworldly and super wonderfully pleasing to listen to. <(O-O<)

KrinnValKhristi responds:

Thankx so much!

Reminds me a lot of Sonic CD and Mania. Absolutely amazing!

6 Art Reviews

Absolutely lovely. I especially love the designs of the hell-hearts and the detail on the necklace. You got the way the hearts bleed out of the clothing perfectly and your style works with it beautifully. Fantastic job!

Rost-Kilroy responds:

Thank you! I’m glad you liked!
At first, it was a bit challenging, but not impossible. After seeing the drawings in your gallery, such as “Hell Hearts and Halloween” and “Almost December”, I got the idea to give something unique on your character. In this case, make every Hell-Heart with a different design while they’re coming out (or “bleeding”) trough the hat and jacket. As for the necklace, I gave it that red colour so it can highlight the upward pentagram.

Burgie. <(O-O<)

Wholesome boi. Makes me think of the intro of Sonic CD. I love how only his eyes are black and everything else is somewhat pastel. :D

cashumeru responds:

the intro is so hype for its time haha, and yeah thats what i was going for!

Some idiot in a bunny hat making music and art.

KK @chahleybros